lets make our country green and clean

Discussion in 'Comments & Feedback' started by soorajpradhan, Jul 21, 2013.

1. soorajpradhan

soorajpradhan New Member

Hi friend , we can keep our city clean only if the people of our city think like us. without public cooperation we cannot achieve anything . so first to keep our city clean there should be a huge awareness to the public via various mass media and news papers. also the government should take major role in conducting awareness programs to public and also introduce new rules if necessary . only our thinking does not make our city clean . so lets start it from today. Thanks and please feel free to give me suggestion.

2. erocker

erocker General Member

My city is totally clean and awesome. What kind of dirt-hole do you live in?

Suggestion:

Get indoor plumbing and don't litter. (toast)

3. JC316

JC316 Local Mechanic

Same here man. My city is fine, especially now that the meth heads that ran a 24/7 garage sale out of their house have been run out of town.

4. DanTheBanjoman

DanTheBanjoman New Member

I'd suggest to have your garbage trucks dump their load in the next town, that way yours remains clean. Also have the sewers end up elsewhere.

5. razaron

razaron New Member

I think you people are misunderstanding something. Not once does OP explicitly mention garbage, sewage, recyclables or anything of the sort. He's talking about that real thug shit. That "pop, pop, pop, 'nutha nigga drop" shit.

6. erocker

erocker General Member

Awwww shit... My mistake.

7. DanTheBanjoman

DanTheBanjoman New Member

They fit in garbage trucks, or even in some sewer systems along with crocodiles.

8. xaira

xaira New Member

even here in the Caribbean, with ll our street side vendors

[​IMG]

the streets are kept clean, now note it was not always this way, but once the public is educated, you put easily accessible waste disposal, and are willing to spend the money on the basics, like power washing the streets at night, and people to patrol and collect litter, your city will stay clean, now the green part, we don't like trees so much, land is way too valuable to have parks, on top of the fact that the city is surrounded by hills where the trees grow as they please, now if you mean green like green energy, the government is trying, but power is so cheap, the average house spends about $20 a month for power, its just not economical to try renewable energy